Looking to raise money, let Bushfire Kitchen do it all for you, 15% of the your events pre-tax sales will be donated to your organization.
How does it work?
Contact Bushfire Kitchen to request a date for your event. Events are to be held Monday through Thursday between 5pm and 8pm (other times may be available upon request or availability).
- Complete the “BUSHFIRE” Fundraising agreement and forward to the our office for approval.
- We will create marketing materials for you to print and distribute.
- Get the word out! Hand out flyers to all of your community supporters: family, friends, teachers, etc. The more people you get to come to your event the more money you will raise for your organization!
- At the event, your supporters presents the flyer to the cashier when ordering and the fun begins.
- Within 1 to 2 weeks you will receive a check for 15% of the flyers redeemed.
What groups can participate?
All non-profits groups such as schools, sports teams, and charities.
What are the rules?
We like to keep your event as simple and successful as possible, by providing you great service and funds for your organization. Therefore we ask that the following rules be followed:
- Please do not pass out flyers inside the restaurant, parking lot, or immediate surrounding areas.
- Coupons or Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with the fundraising event.
How can we make your event a success?
Thanks for choosing Bushfire Kitchen as the site for your next fundraiser. To make your event a success, here are some ideas for you to follow:
- Print your flyers on bright visible paper.
- Get the flyers out at least a week before your event so your supporters can plan ahead and make sure people know about the event.
- Discuss the event and distribute flyers at any meetings.
- Hang posters in key areas where supporters of your group will see it.
- Have key members of your group present at the event.
- Email flyers to your supporters.
- The more you promote your event the greater the success. Make it fun! This is a great chance for you and your supporters to get together and enjoy some great wholesome food while supporting your cause.
Contact us to schedule an event: email@example.com